Constantia Hill Villa is nestled on the slopes of Constantiaberg in a secure private estate. It has magnificent views of the Cape Peninsula and can be rented as a self-catering apartment or if preferred, bed and breakfast.
Leafy Constantia is rich in heritage and beauty and is home to the oldest wine estates in South Africa and some of the finest award-winning restaurants in Cape Town. The warm water of the Indian Ocean where you can learn to surf, only 10 minutes away.
The apartment comprises:
• A cosy main bedroom with shower and toilet en-suite
• An open-plan family room/kitchen with full DSTV, Satellite TV and Bose hi-fi
• There is an additional separate bathroom with bath and walk-in shower
• A second bedroom with double bed is available within the self-contained apartment
• All rooms are heated and the apartment is serviced daily